Tuesday, January 4

New Year... Resolutions?

So last night my husband says he wants to lose weight - that is his New Years Resolution. He planned to wake up early and hit the gym before work. Now I have never been a fan of New Years Resolutions. I have always thought that if you want to do something, you just do it. I bought my gym membership two weeks before Christmas. It wasn't spearheaded by the new year, but by facing no Pilates classes for three weeks over the holidays and wondering what I would do for exercise on Tuesday nights and realizing what a sloth I had become since cycling season had ended.

So I like the idea of losing weight, I'm not sure I'm personally ready for the diet change that it requires though. I'm all for the getting in shape and exercising regularly, but a diet change? We'll see.

My husband actually slept in this morning. He ended up having a hard time falling asleep. So we'll see how long his New Years Resolution goes and see if I tag along or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home