Thursday, January 6

Losing Weight?

So Tuesday night my husband and I discuss dinner. We settle on pizza, so much for losing weight right? Then last night, after we have a workout, we finish the leftover pizza for dinner. I say I'm going to have a few potato chips to finish off my dinner as I only got two slices and he had five. Then he goes on to tell me how bad that would be for me, especially after a workout.

WHAT?!?! We just had pizza for dinner two nights in a row and a handful of chips are going to apparently put me over the edge? Unfortunately I had no good response at the time. Tonight I don't think I'll be joining him for nachos for dinner.

This ridiculousness may be the push I needed though to start taking responsibility for what I eat and not default to what others are eating. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home