Friday, December 10

Christmas is coming!

I am very excited for Christmas, and so happy that I'm well organized this year. I haven't been feeling guilty for not yet mailing Christmas cards or waiting until the last minute to buy gifts. This great mood may also have to do with the fact that I haven't spent a lot of time trolling the malls this December. I have limited the mall-crawling to the mall near my work on my early lunch hour a couple times a week when the mall isn't exceptionally busy and just a trip or two to the other malls around town. I've also worked to avoid the stores on Saturday. That can be deadly.

I've bought or figured out gifts for everyone but one - my grandmother. This is going to be tough, but I've got 15 days left until Christmas to figure out that one gift. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home